Thursday, March 20, 2014

oh just some band you've never heard of.


Silence + Noise sweater; Topshop tank; H&M sloppy trousers; Coach glasses & bag; girlfriend needs new flats (Tory Burch)
_________________________________________________________________

Doing my best to keep the world at an arm's distance today, or so it appears from the way I decided to present myself in public (far left).  You are correct, I somehow managed to become both a vampire and a bicycle messenger in the time since we last spoke.

Maybe the dark colors/eyewear/generally hostile looking resting face is stemming from my perpetually being sick?  Its probably a good thing that I won't be living with a 6 or 9 year old again until I have children of my own and they have reached those ages; I need some time to create antibodies for the playground strains of influenza that my beautiful charges are immune to but have no problem transmitting to me on a semi-regular basis.  Wash your hands, people.  Monkey bars are terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment