Monday, January 13, 2014

get in my body.

After consuming a truly astonishing amount of cheese during my weekend in Lille, there was nothing I needed more today than a lengthy food website trolling session, heavy on the vegetables.  Nevermind that I won't be able to actually cook or eat any of these things until I'm home alone and able to fully commandeer the kitchen; the staring and the drooling and the dreaming were satisfying enough for the present.

Let's lust after some dirt candy together, shall we? (Note: some of these things have more cheese in them.  Can't stop won't stop don't know don't care)


Orange, Avocado and Feta Salad from Not Without Salt


The Winter Abundance Bowl from My New Roots


Balsamic Roasted Roots and Spinach Sauce from Sprouted Kitchen


Smoky Beetroot Hummus from The Year in Food


Lemon Rosemary Vegetable Stack with Lentils from The First Mess

Great.   Now that we're all sufficiently ravenous and health-seeking.  I'm gonna go eat a clementine and some pistachios and wistfully compose a shopping list for when I can make all of these dishes back to back to back.  And then probably go to sleep and dream about kale.   Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment