Thursday, December 26, 2013

all is calm.

Vintage velvet crop; J Crew skirt; Steve Madden shoes; Brandy Melville necklace
_________________________________________________________________________

California Christmas means going bare-limbed and a teeny bit bare-transpyloric plane'd. Anatomy lesson!  The more you know. Also here's a song I rewrote to be about my life:

The sun is shining,
The grass is green,
The orange and palm flowering pear trees sway.
There's never been such a day
In Beverley Hills, LA the San Francisco East Bay.


2 comments:

  1. randomly landed on your blog...fashion and food...my kinda blog! so many tasty foods! and you're cute so it doesn't make me want to close the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, what I meant was that you're being pretty helps me not want to close the browser window. clarity in communication counts

    ReplyDelete