Tuesday, November 5, 2013

quarry.



Nollie shirt; BDG skirt; Hue tights; Frye boots; Lagos elephant; ferral cat
_______________________________________________________________________

The people of Madrid casually murder the boots and coats games every day.  I ride the metro all over the place positively drooling over foot- and outerwear.  Nevermind that it is clearly still too hot to wear a jacket of any sort and I could probably get away with sandals if I wanted to.  MadrileƱos live in a state of perpetual fall.  Which like, is just the best way to live.


Its also apparently kosher here for everybody to wear leggings as pants all the time.  This is great news because it makes it ok for me to keep doing what I was doing pretty much everyday anyway!  Guys.  Spain rocks.


New boots.


New friends.


Same idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment