Wednesday, August 21, 2013

floor to ceiling.


Some Things I Wonder: A List

How many years of my life did I erase yesterday by demolishing a bag of Garrett Popcorn Chicago Mix?  Is it weird that I was scrolling though some healthcrazy's fitness Instagram while I was licking the alien cheese powder off my fingers?  Is this the catch-22 of the modern twenty something?  Ok cool.

At what point is it not funny anymore that my nail polish is always chipped?

How many times in a row is too many times in a row to listen to Bruno Mars?  Is Bruno Mars even relevant anymore?

What is it like to be on the lost side of a language barrier?

Should I throw a party for myself when I finish watching the entirety of the West Wing, which I am only three episodes away from doing, and sub-question: should I cheer or weep at this party?

Is it possible to be jealous of a window?

Have you seen Blue Jasmine?

1 comment:

  1. What's your comment rate? You get a lot of comments? Here's one just so you know you aren't writing into empty nothingness.

    ReplyDelete