Sunday, April 28, 2013

take it back.


What did your Sunday look like?  Mine looked like running out to purchase eggs in pajamas, late morning coffee, team sportz, post-shower naps and eggplant fries.


Make eggplant fries, is the main thing.  You can bake them in the oven if you are "concerned" about your "health" because that will certainly "cut back" on the "fat content," but like...why would you do that.  Vegetable oil, medium-high heat, drained on paper towels.
Fried things >>>>>>> not fried things.  That's science.

I used this recipe as my general guide, omitting the lemon and za'atar entirely because I didn't have one and what the heck is that, respectively. I also ignored their dipping sauce suggestion and whipped up my own, with miso, sriracha, tahini and honey.  You may notice a theme in my flavor profiles when left to my own devices.  I have a type.

It is supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow, knock on every wooden surface known to man. If you need to locate me, please check any and all fields.    

No comments:

Post a Comment