Some days you wash your sheets, eat leftover Christmas chocolate, watch The Graduate because its homework, and receive a large kitchen knife in the mail from your mom. It was actually a birthday present from your uncle but you couldn't bring it through security. So. Lethal weapons of onion dicing magic arriving via post. Simon & Garfunkel. Dark chocolate snowflakes. And clean sheets. Welcome.
Things I like to look at:
1. Madewell Hepcat Shades in Soft Mint
2. American Apparel Sheer Lux Hearts Pantyhose
3. Topshop Fishscale Drop Earrings
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Slim Zip Around Wallet in Red
5. Liftoff Tee by Tee and Cake
6. Jeffrey Campbell Tripoli booties in Ice Suede