Thursday, January 17, 2013

live well and.

I HAVE A PROJECT.

I stole this picture from the internet.

Have you ever had a Heart Thrive Bar (their website is horrible, forgive them) before?

They are so good.  I like them a lot.  I eat them at the coffeeshop by my apartment that sells them in little two packs and I want to be able to make them myself.

I have scoured the internet for a knock-off recipe to no avail.  SO.  Like an actual food person with actual ingenuity, I am going to buy all of the ingredients listed on the package this weekend (not many, they are gluten-free and vegan) and play trial and error until I figure it out.

I know, right?  Isn't there something else I should be doing with my time?  NO THERE ISNT and you will thank me when you try these, I JUST KNOW IT.

Unwarranted self confidence is the key to success.  Or something!!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment