Sunday, January 27, 2013

cosmic love.

The Milky Way is having moment.  I have never been one for science (in fact on Tuesday I told an adult that I hate science and the adult told me to shut up), but I can definitely get on board with Space-centric Bodily Adornment, particularly the dress top right, a baggy babydoll galaxy for my bodyyyy yes please.  Also the word cosmic.   Especially now that companies have started using it to describe the color palate of their products.  A pair of high-waisted, cigarette ankle jeans in cosmic, for instance.  I would like my brain in cosmic, if at all possible.  Is that just called doing acid?  Jury's out.

Click here for the above set in linkable, purchasable form.  Space travel made possible in part by NastyGal, Jeffrey Campbell, Blackmilk, River Island, Urban Outfitters and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment