Friday, May 11, 2012

expensive taste.



I can say with almost perfect certainty that I am not gonna grow up to be a gazillionaire.  Today I dropped my English Lit double major (I'm a Theatre major also, if maybe you forgot) and picked up a Creative Writing one instead.  So.  Let's just get excited for the kind of future those things can get me.  WHATEVER ITS WHAT I LOVE OK THIS IS BESIDES THE POINT.

Point:

If ever I am lucky enough to own a pair of Louboutins, I sure as hell am never gonna play arts and crafts with them.

If I head toward a pair of red-bottomed heels (even if I own twenty!!!)(hahaha oh thats funny I'm gonna be so poor) with a glue gun ever, do me a solid and smack me in the face with a large piece of lumber.

I do not buy the phrase "the glue detaches easily."

Ok.  Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment