Friday, March 9, 2012

bleeding heart.


Take a look at my latest Big Girls Small Kitchen post : Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce!!!

I got a little overzealous with the sauce.  I can recognize this.  I literally dumped it from the pot onto the plate with no regard for presentation, thinking instead only about how I wanted to be SWIMMING in the stuff.  So.  That's why this picture looks more like a mess than anything else.  But its a delicious mess, ok?!  I promise.  Click to read the full post / get the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome food post, I truly enjoyed reading your piece on Big Girls Small Kitchen. I am a fan of lemon ricotta pancakes, and this recipe is one I have to try.

    Also, I am definitely going to watch season 1 of Arrested developement, thanks to your funny breakfast reference. Cool post, keep em coming and have a great week!!

    Sincerely,
    Ashley
    http://foodismybliss.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete