Thursday, February 16, 2012

veeds.

Cooperative shirt; gifted earrings; BDG high-waisted pants; Steve Madden booties
I told you I have a Valentine's Day shirt.  It's an extra large that I bought at Crossroads...fits like a tent but there are BRIGHT PINK SHOULDER EPAULETTE WANNABES and it buttons up the BACK.  You feel me?  It had to happen.


What did you do on Valentine's Day?  Besides shouting excitedly about my first Big Girls Small Kitchen: College post, I did some Chicago traversing, mid-day Lady Gregory patronizing (by which I mean we gave the establishment patronage, not that we behaved condescendingly toward it; my love for their chicken club is true and vast), and serious painting.  Large scale Valentine's Day art projects.  Really everything there is.


PS: The above is a photograph in which my left hand and right foot are doing strange, non-human alien things.  Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment