Wednesday, February 29, 2012

spotty judgement.

Pins and Needles collared button down with tie; realitee crop; Merona cardigan; vintage skinny belt
In an attempt at upper-body Vivienne Westwood mimicry a la the last little montage of this rant (and, I'm gonna be totally transparent with you here, this outfit really only happened because I wanted to wear all of the polka dots at once, and I am doing my best to make it seem like a conscious fashion-forward decision by blaming citing inspiration from Ms. W), voila.  Lots o' dots, ya feel me?  Big time layering, a tie at the neck, and dusty purple.  Check, check, check.

Such a goob.

Also double-pattern cuffed sleeves because I love that.  I almost cuffed my pants as well, but then I thought, "Is that too much cuffing?"  And then I thought, "Is there such a thing as too much cuffing?"  And then I thought,"...Yes there is."

Cool story, Hansel.

Anyway.  Yesterday was National Pancake Day, which technically meant you could get a free short stack at IHOP but that is just so not my jam right now.  I whipped up a batch of lemon ricotta bad boys with raspberry puree instead.  I'm sure you will be able to feast your eyes (and with a small amount of prep on your part, your stomach) on them very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment