Wednesday, February 1, 2012

any coupon works.


DID YOU KNOW I GOT A PANINI MAKER I DID I GOT A PANINI MAKER.


Endless possibilities await me between its metallic crimping jaws, so many grilled things, so much meat with lines.

The inaugural journey / maiden voyage / first try was last night, when I made a fresh mozzarella, spinach, tomato and olive tapenade panini.


I could have made the tapenade, but I didn't.
So.  There's that.
No matter.
It was so good.


Get in my BODY.

I will now continue reading Xaipe: seventy-one poems by e.e. cummings (You could tell a book like this was open on my lap, couldn't you.  My syntax be wack, yo.  Is that normal?  I don't know anything anymore) and researching melty sandwich combinations.  Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment