Wednesday, January 4, 2012

to do list.

I bought a big wedge of brie earlier this week, a phrase which here means, "I just ate the last bit of a big wedge of brie and I only got it on Sunday."  Ugh.  Keeping good cheese in the apartment is like playing The Most Dangerous Game except the brie is hunting ME.

I just realized that link is to the whole film adaptation.  So.  If you're looking for an hour of Fay Wray and aren't psyched about apes.

I could change it but I'm not going to.

Do you do New Year's Resolutions?  I sort of don't, because I make resolutions for myself all the time, and if I waited for January 1st every year, nothing would get done.  But I guess I do have some new goals for myself, and in standard ridiculous fashion, I made a collage of them.

to do list
No I will not elaborate on the resolution that is "vegetables!"  Maybe it means eat more, maybe it means be one, maybe it means throw a party in their honor.  YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE OK? 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! The Most Dangerous Game is seriously my favorite short story...EVER. My sister and I live in the Chicago area but go to school in St. Louis, so it's always fun to find another Chicago-ish blogger.

    Keep rockin' out and if you need any excuse to procrastinate or to avoid doing something, check out our blog!

    xo Rita

    www.chocolatecoveredculture1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete