Wednesday, December 14, 2011

too late.

christmas pretties
christmas pretties by kendrakendrakendra // click on the picture for details



I really don't need anything for Christmas.  We have so many cookies in this house and I can look out of my window and see a mountain AND I just bought those Moonboots up there online and they should be here in 3 - 5 business days.  So really, I'm set.


This isn't a wishlist -- except the Moonboots, which were a wish that I granted for myself.  This is a bunch of pretty inspirational things.  Sparkly jewelry (I've set up a little shop in my bedroom making these to satiate my glitter hunger...so good), supercute Marc by Marc mouse feet, really sexy House of Holland tights that I can't get over, what is that collar?!, bracelet/ring hybrids and a big ol' envelope clutch.  Ideas for holiday party outfits, art projects and personal splurges.

No comments:

Post a Comment