Monday, November 7, 2011

majesty.

Sparkle & Fade sweater; vintage skirt; Steve Madden kitten heels, Anne Klein coat; a necklace I made one time

Dressed a little bit like a princess yesterday for two reasons.

First, after costume designing a show featuring a sort of dilapidated monarchy, I started thinking about what royalish things I have in my own closet, and this high-waisted purple taffeta skirt definitely wins.  It's the perfect skirt.  I would buy it in every color and fabric ever if that were possible.

Additionally,  it was my birthday.  And if there was ever a reason  to dress sort of princess-y, that's it kids!


Mmm mimosa/bellinis with my mom, time spent in the kitchen, and good friends/dessert/conversation late into the evening.


Happyhappyhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment