Saturday, November 26, 2011

big. top.

Vintage Rebecca Beeson dress; Hue tights; vintage bracelet
Last night my family went to Teatro Zinzanni to celebrate some birthdays.  We had a five course meal involving a lot of squash, saw a man hula 9 hoops at one time (Around his neck! shoulders! chest! stomach! hips! knees! ankles!  It was weird!) and were served by a bevy of corseted women in a pop-up circus tent on Pier 29.  Dude.  Teatro Zinzanni is the coolest.  Cirque du Soleil extraordinaires doing aerial arts over your appetizers.  I kept telling everyone that I wanted to work there, but I settled on purchasing a feather headpiece from their Barbary Coast/Mardi Gras store and wearing it the rest of the night instead. 

It was the day after Thanksgiving and I was eating ANOTHER huge meal, so the glittery sack dress was a must. 


No comments:

Post a Comment