Wednesday, October 19, 2011

dreary day dreaming.

dreary day dreaming
There's a golden snitch pin in there because mine broke.  Yes I had one.  And I wore it.  And it's little wing snapped off.  I don't want to talk about it.

Some pretty things I'm thinking about / inspiration for a gross day weather-wise.

Just because the day decided not to dress up doesn't mean you should follow suit!

I'm saying this more to myself than to you.  I considered it a major triumph that I put on a sweater and jeans yesterday instead of sweatpants.  FIGHT THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL TOWARD WEARING ALL BLACK!  YOU CAN'T WEAR YOUR NORTHFACE EVERY DAY, KENDRA!  HAVE SOME PRIDE!

Sorry.  

I made this lil collage situation on Polyvore today.  

Mmmm.  Color.  Leather, critters, flat-forms, molar-rings.

I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment