Tuesday, September 13, 2011

moonlighting as a lady.

Vintage Marc by Marc Jacobs dress circa Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn; Express belt; Jeffrey Campbell wedges; Coach tote
A magical vintage find at a modest length.  Playing up jewel tones and getting re-accustomed to carrying a sizable school tote (though as far as school totes go, I'm definitely down with all things true green and fashioned from buttery leather).  Summer is dwindling, and I'm stuck in that in between stage of desperately wanting to wear sweaters, but definitely not wanting to have to start using my dayplanner again.

I'm a dayplanner kind of girl.
The Moleskine Colour a Month Daily Planners to be exact.
I live by them during the school year.  I wouldn't know anything ever without them.

But fishing out the navy September booklet makes me A) sad that the aquas, limes and pinks of the summer months are gone and B) fully aware of how unorganized I am at the present moment.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment