Friday, September 16, 2011

cold shoulders.

Free People top; Hue leggings; BCBGeneration boots; Tiffany & Co., gifted and vintage charm necklace
If this article of clothing wasn't so sheer, it would have been the only thing I wore all summer.  The bell sleeves are RIDICULOUS, the crochet neckline is sweet, and the open shoulders make it a little spicier than your average peasant blouse.  Spicier.  Yeah I said it.




My charm necklace is comprised of the following: a Tiffany & Co. key that was a Christmas present from my parents (my sister has one too / awwww sister things), a cross I got on my First Communion aka when I was eight, a gold heart that used to be my mom's, and a teeny tiny cowboy boot that I got when I graduated high school with a card that said, "Kick Ass."  Cowboy boots are very important to me.  I'll tell you about it someday.

In the meantime I will use all of my resolve to NOT make the Joy the Baker doughnuts and smittenkitchen red wine chocolate cake.  At least not on the same day.  Ugh.  Ugh.  Give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment