Tuesday, September 6, 2011

chicago jazz festival.

H&M tank; Delia's sweater; vintage belt, bracelets, headscarf and Vince shorts; Urban Outfitters earrings; Rainbows
When I got to Millenium Park on Sunday and realized that I had lugged my bulky camera and its case downtown for NO REASON as I had forgotten my battery in its charger at home, I was devastated.

Then I saw disposable cameras for sale at the t-shirt vendor pop-up tent.  I was elated.

Then I learned that the camera cost $15.  I was devastated again.

Then I bought it anyway because it was a beautiful day and there was such sun and music and loveliness all around me.  I was happy and broke.



1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    Thanks to all. And i want to let you know about chicago summer Myth festival and different occasion of Chicago.Theatre and Culture from Scotland, starring The List's Theatre Editor, his performance persona and occasional guest stars. Experimental writings, cod-academic critiques and all his opinions, stolen or original.You can see the program and join different occasion in Chicago. To know more detailsse here-chicago festivals


    Thanks
    Alexandra Ariana

    ReplyDelete