Wednesday, August 3, 2011

it must be the low watt institutional lighting.

blush dress; BCBGeneration boots
BART stations are not ideal photographic locations, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

This wrapped number is so wonderful I can barely stand it.  Thick fabric, winged sleeves, great coral color, and a sort of floppiness that hits your body at the right places while simultaneously looking like I made it out of a bed sheet and some safety pins.  Its effortless.  Though it could use a belt.  Sue me, I got ready at the gym.


Yes, you read correctly.  These boots are BCBGeneration.  AKA the teenybopper inexpensive version of BCBG.  Do I regret this decision?  No.  Am I laughing all the way to the bank because these things cost so little and have such awesome detailing?  Yes.  Will they probably fall apart by next Tuesday?  No comment.

I will now make up for the terrible picture quality of this post.


Eerie and fantastic, isn't it?  It makes me think of an alien invasion.  But really its just the San Francisco fog rolling in over the city, as seen from the bench at the top of Dolores Park last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment