Thursday, August 18, 2011

flowers at night.

Just exploring Butchart Gardens in Victoria at dusk.
Silence + Noise dress; Vans
Have you been there?  Literally gorgeous.  Mrs. Butchart hung upside down from a crane to put seeds in all the crevices of her husband's rock quarry.  Do you hear what I'm saying?  The lady HUNG UPSIDE DOWN FOR FLOWERS.

Mrs. Butchart for president.

I will need to wear this dress again and take detailed pictures for you because the front is also wonderful.  Really great pleating at the waist and the teeniest amount of bubble skirt action which I usually detest, but for this it somehow works.

Also you may notice that I've skipped the heels and instead I've got my Vans on but they look like sneakers.

I do not know every word to this song, no I do NOT.

I'm watching this video for the first time though, and these girls/grillz are killing me.
Mrs. Butchart would never allow for this kind of behavior, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment