Monday, August 8, 2011

please look at the yellow cone on the right.


Betsey Johnson dress; Silence and Noise blazer; Classiques Entier heels; random carnation from the cabin guy

The last cruise ship formal night I attended was in 2003, and it was on the Disney Cruise to the Bahamas.  My mom picked out my outfit.  It was a pink taffeta dress with rhinestone spaghetti straps, and if you know anything about me as a twelve year old, you are shocked to learn this.  Pink was not my jam.  Dresses were not my jam.  What is taffeta? 

No you may not see a picture, I shredded them ALL.


Fast forward eight years: ruffles, and mesh, and a complimentary boutonniere on the lapel of my boxy silk blazer.  Still a little pink, but in a much more manageable and less itchy capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment