Tuesday, July 26, 2011

mild nights.

MinkPink dress; Jeffrey Campbell wedges; Vintage necklace; Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Rare


Flow-y and short and nipped at the (empire) waist in a great way, MinkPink got the sundress right.  So they made the same one in a zillion prints.  And I see them every time I go shopping, even in the Winter.  Which I capitalize out of respect.

I guess if it ain't broke...?


I saw this ravetastic highlighter nailpolish literally from the street while walking past Sephora on my way home from work and was like, DO I HAVE SEVEN DOLLARS BECAUSE I NEED THAT.  Its way bright.  I love it.  The necklace is my sister's timeturner wannabe that I borrowed because she's at cross country camp this week and couldn't tell me no.  I put it back EXACTLY where I found it and it is in MINT condition.  CAPITAL LETTERS, man.  All the rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment